NEALA Academy has tailored a comprehensive Level Test to best help allocate your child according to their current level of Arabic language proficiency according to our Arabic School curriculum. Taking the level test is recommended option if:
- Your child is not a total beginner of Arabic language.
- Your child is between 7 and 14 years old only.
- Your child has studied Arabic academically & professionally before.
- If you want to know the exact level of your child in Arabic.
- If you wish to join your child in NEALA Arabic School for Children.
A small tuition fee of £10 will apply to students wishing to take the exam at the academy. To Book for your child test, please contact us directly at our office phone number or email address.
The test will take place at the Academy in the Beacon Centre, at the time and date set with the Academy staff (please call or email to book your test).